Arizona’s # 1 Medical Cannabis Seller: Flower (Then Concentrates).

November 27, 2019 by erfa5t8

<a

AZ Marijuana Sales

 AZ Marijuana Sales Marijuana industry data by BDS Analytics suggests that medical marijuana sales in Arizona have reached $519.2 million( year-to-date ), and most of those sales has actually come from marijuana flower. BDS’s complete report for Arizona’s medical marijuana industry market states: Sales for Arizona’s medical dispensaries were$ 61.4 million this past

September, a 3 percent reduction from August. Compared to September 2018, sales increased over 35 percent. Year-to-date through September, sales have actually reached$ 519.2 million, an$ 80.2 million increase from the exact same duration in 2015. AZ In September, Flower sales reached$ 31.4 million, accounting for almost 51 percent of general

incomes for the month. Flower sales increased by 2 percent from the routing month and 47 percent from the year prior. Year-to-date, Flower sales have increased 19 percent, reaching$ 243.1 million. Pre-Rolled Joints remain a little classification in Arizona’s medical-only market. Sales of Pre-Rolled Joints were$ 2.1

million in September and$ 17.3 million in year-to-date through September. Compared to 2018, sales for the month increased 31 percent and year-to-date sales increased 8 percent. In the most recent reporting period, the category contributed 3 percent towards general incomes. AZ The Focuses item category represented 33 percent towards general revenues in September. The$ 20.2 million in Concentrates sales

represented 25 percent development compared to September 2018. Year-to-date through September, sales of concentrates have increased 18 percent compared to the exact same period in 2015, reaching$ 186.4 million. Vape products are the largest section within concentrates, compared to the previous September vape sales increased 25 percent but compared to the trailing month incomes from vape decreased 14 percent. Sales of Ingestibles produced$ 6.6 million in September 2019 and contributed 11 percent towards overall revenues for the month. Compared to September 2018, sales increased 25 percent. Year-to-date, the$ 60.9 million sold in Ingestibles was 23 percent greater compared to the exact same duration in 2018. The Ingestibles classification consists of both Edibles and Sublinguals. Edibles sales contributed 87 percent towards Ingestibles revenues in September and sales increased 27 percent compared to September 2018. Sales of Sublinguals in September 2019 have increased 11 percent compared to September 2018. Michael Robinson Chavez The Washington Post by means of AP CLICK ON THIS LINK Success!

Marijuana Today / Medical Marijuana

Comments

Comments are closed.